Starting with: Where it all began- the very first post for A Boston Food Diary!
Writing A Boston Food Diary has given me a voice to speak out about things that interest me, and things that outrage me-a few examples:
- A Look at Social Media and Food
- Outrage over a local media outlets treatment of restaurant staff
- Poor treatment at a popular local bakery
- Uni Sashimi
- East Coast Grill
- No. 9 Park
- An amazing Farm to Fork dinner at Wilson Farms
- Lovin' Spoonfuls (Food Rescue)
- The Greyston Bakery (Baking Brownies to Hire People)
- Nella Pasta (the best handmade pasta EVER)
- Local In Season (Providing the people of Boston with guidance for the best produce available all year long)
- Care's Bakery (cupcakes and pies to die for)
- Celebrating Easter and Red Sox Opening Day
- Sugar Donut Muffins
- Classic Pasta and Meatballs
- A lighter take on a classic- Carrot and Zucchini Pasta
- A day of Onions
- Beef Short Ribs with Crispy Oven Fries
- Chocolate Covered Bacon
- Salsa Verde
- French Baguettes
- Ricotta Parsley Lime Dip- a refreshing dip for veggies and pita chips
- An Evening with Food Greats (including Jacques Pepin)
- Cooking Class with the Executive Chef of the Four Seasons
- Factory Tour of the Frito Lay Factory
- The launch party for Smorgie
- Listening to Chef Dan Barber discuss the care of food products start to finish
- Taste of the Nation
- Trying Oysters for the first time
- Being part of a TV set as Gordon Ramsay shot Kitchen Nightmares in Boston
- Showing off my own guacamole at Guacaholics Anonymous
- Eating through the seasons at the Hyatt Regency
Thank you so much dear readers and friends for following along for the past 500 posts-stay tuned- there are some great things lined up for the next 500!
Yay congrats on the significant milestone! Here's to 500 more posts!
Hooray! Congratulations!! That's amazing. I loved reading your first post. It's always so amazing to look back and see how far you've come. Keep up the good work!
Congrats!! You've been a busy lady. Keep up the good work!
Happy 500th Post! a big congrats. it is amazinggg how much you have accomplished and how many opportunities have come your way through blogging!
Congrats Fiona!!! What a big milestone!
Post a Comment