The menu for tonight's festivities is:
- Scotch Deviled Egg (Passed appetizer)
- Beer Pairing: Winter Warmer (Half pint glasses)
- Warm pickled PEI mussels, shaved fennel and grilled grapefruit salad, caper berries
- Beer Pairing: White UFO (12 oz bottle)
Third Course (family style):
- Pheasant two ways, wild rice, spicy brussel sprouts, IPA pheasant jus
- Beer pairing: Leviathan Imperial IPA (Growlers)
Fourth Course (family style):
- Golden raising bread pudding, walnut craime anglaise, Harpoon cider whipped cream
- Beer pairing: Munich Dark (Pitchers)
Cost is $65 per person.
Time: 6:30 pm onwards.
Space is limited, please contact The Haven at 617-524-2836 for more information and to reserve your spot!
If you haven't been over to The Haven yet, this is a perfect event to introduce you to their fare, and believe me- the Scotch Egg shouldn't be missed!